We’re delighted to announce the shortlist for the ‘Connecting Communities Award’ which will be presented at Forever Manchester’s Birthday Party on Friday 4th February 2022 at at the Kimpton Clocktower Hotel.
To sponsor this Award please click here.
The Connecting Communities Award is given in recognition of a person or group of local people who have formed a project or put on an activity which brings people together, benefiting others in their neighbourhood.
The shortlist is:
- Benchill Litter Pickers
- Deeplish Community Centre Association
- Fun 4 Friends – Wythenshawe
- Raphale Evans (Menitate and ARMR Community Services CiC)
- Wardeh Nasir (Syrian Cuisine)
- Patricia Griffin (Weaving on a Budget & Create and Craft)
Click here to find out more about the Birthday Party:FIND OUT MORE
Date added: 1st October 2021