We were delighted to award £18,975 of funding to support a further 20 grassroots community groups based across the ten boroughs of Greater Manchester.
Zuto, a market leading car finance fintech, has been inspired by the great work that Forever Manchester carry out, so are very proud of being part of something so special. They are excited to see how they can make an impact and use their business as a force for good.
In this last round of the Zuto Make a Difference Fund, (application deadline Thursday 21st September 2023), awards of up to £1,000 were available.
The groups we were delighted to support include:
- 1st Wythenshawe Scout Group
- Aim 4 Hope CIC
- Angie’s Angels Community Group CIC
- Brink Productions
- Colibri Mexican Folkdance UK
- Cray Junior Activity Club
- Crossroads Carers Support Group
- Denton Artistic Swimming Club
- Don’t Walk Past Manchester
- Els Healthy Living Company CIC
- Kirkwood Close Residents Group
- Manchester Wellbeing Cancer Choir
- Pegasus RDA
- Refugees & Mentors CIC
- Sale and District Lions Club (CIO)
- Special Olympics Bury (pictured)
- Stretford Children’s Theatre
- Sublime Athletic FC
- Target Community Cafe
- Whalley Range Women’s Group
It is always worth remembering that, just like Zuto, if you support Forever Manchester, you support all this.
The ability of local community groups and organisations to best help people in their community remains dependant on maintaining support for them.
If, like Zuto, you own or work for a company based in Greater Manchester, the chances are that 90% of your colleagues live in Greater Manchester and are part of the very communities we support. To find out more about how you can get involved with Forever Manchester please email us at email@example.com or telephone on 0161 214 0940.
Date added: 23rd November 2023