We were delighted to award £11,461 of funding to support a further 12 grassroots community groups based across the ten boroughs of Greater Manchester.
Zuto, a market leading car finance fintech, has been inspired by the great work that Forever Manchester carry out, so are very proud of being part of something so special. They are excited to see how they can make an impact and use their business as a force for good.”
In this last round of the Zuto Make a Difference Fund, (application deadline 11th March 2022), awards of up to £1,000 were available.
The groups we were delighted to support include:
- Astley Bridge Park Bowling Club – Bolton
- Breightmet Community Group – Bolton
- CARISMA Services – Fallowfield
- Chryslis CIC T/A Autizma – Stockport and South Manchester
- Family Unit Trust – Manchester (Newton Heath, Clayton, Openshaw)
- Haughton Green Community Forum – Denton, Tameside
- Headway Manchester and Stockport
- Royton & Crompton Over 60’s Group – Oldham (pictured)
- Salford Heart Care – Little Hulton, Salford
- Salford Pride
- The Great Lever and Farnworth Voice – Bolton
- The Together Centre – Tameside
It is always worth remembering that, just like Zuto, if you support Forever Manchester, you support all this.
The ability of local community groups and organisations to best help people in their community remains dependant on maintaining support for them.
If, like Zuto, you own or work for a company based in Greater Manchester, the chances are that 90% of your colleagues live in Greater Manchester and are part of the very communities we support. To find out more about how you can get involved with Forever Manchester please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 0161 214 0940.
Date added: 9th May 2022