We were delighted to award £11,632 of funding to support 12 grassroots community groups based across the ten boroughs of Greater Manchester.
Zuto, a market leading car finance fintech, has been inspired by the great work that Forever Manchester carry out, so are very proud of being part of something so special. They are excited to see how they can make an impact and use their business as a force for good.”
In this last round of the Zuto Make a Difference Fund, (application deadline 1st October 2021), awards of up to £1,000 were available.
The groups we were delighted to support include:
- Ashton Community Chess Club – Tameside (pictured)
- Be The Change Youth Project CIC – Great Lever, Bolton
- Black Fabulous UK CIC – Openshaw, Newton Heath
- Community Kitchen (Manchester) – Bury, Manchester and Salford
- Easy Peel Studio CIC – Stockport
- North Manchester Athletic FC
- North Manchester Ladies Jewish Drama Group
- Reach Family Project – Bolton
- Salford City Singers – Salford
- Standish Lip Reading Society – Wigan
- Stand Up Sisters CIC – Bolton
- Together One CIC – Northenden, Manchester
It is always worth remembering that, just like Zuto, if you support Forever Manchester, you support all this.
The ability of local community groups and organisations to best help people in their community remains dependant on maintaining support for them.
If, like Zuto, you own or work for a company based in Greater Manchester, the chances are that 90% of your colleagues live in Greater Manchester and are part of the very communities we support. To find out more about how you can get involved with Forever Manchester please email us at email@example.com or telephone on 0161 214 0940.
Date added: 3rd December 2021