We were delighted to award £18,527 of funding to support a further 19 grassroots community groups based across the ten boroughs of Greater Manchester.
Zuto, a market leading car finance fintech, has been inspired by the great work that Forever Manchester carry out, so are very proud of being part of something so special. They are excited to see how they can make an impact and use their business as a force for good.”
In this last round of the Zuto Make a Difference Fund, (application deadline 26th August 2022), awards of up to £1,000 were available.
The groups we were delighted to support include:
- 4th Newall Green Rainbows – Wythenshawe
- Ashton Martial Arts – Tameside
- Bee Together Community Centre and Garden – Hollinwood, Oldham
- Bolton North East Wildlife Trail
- Denton Artistic Swimming Club – Tameside
- Greater Manchester South Asian Women Out of Hours Support – Oldham
- Greater Manchester West Scout County / Hollinwood Scout Camp
- Holding Her Space – Manchester
- Levenshulme Old Library CIO – Manchester
- North Area Partnership Syke – Rochdale
- Old Moat Quids In Food Club – Withington, Manchester
- Out In The City – Manchester
- Reddish Men in Sheds – Stockport
- Salford Food Parcels – Eccles, Salford
- Special Olympics Bury
- Sri Lankan Bolton Community UK – Bolton (pictured)
- St Margaret’s Centre and Playing Field – Chorlton, Manchester
- The Eagles Wing – Bury
- Victoria Community & Youth Centre – Whitefield, Bury
It is always worth remembering that, just like Zuto, if you support Forever Manchester, you support all this.
The ability of local community groups and organisations to best help people in their community remains dependant on maintaining support for them.
If, like Zuto, you own or work for a company based in Greater Manchester, the chances are that 90% of your colleagues live in Greater Manchester and are part of the very communities we support. To find out more about how you can get involved with Forever Manchester please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 0161 214 0940.
Date added: 4th November 2022