We were delighted to provide £21,668 of funding to support 23 community groups across Greater Manchester in the latest round of The CDL Fund, in partnership with Forever Manchester
Cheshire Datasystems Limited (CDL) is a leading insurance software house based in Stockport. As part of their commitment to corporate social responsibility, they work with Forever Manchester to deliver support to grassroots community groups.
The CDL Fund aims to support the activities of local community or voluntary groups and projects that contribute positively to the quality of life, wellbeing and improved health of people and communities which address any or all of the priorities listed below:
- Older people
- Children and young people
- Stronger communities
- Health and Wellbeing
In this latest round of The CDL Fund, we were particularly keen to receive applications from groups who are using technology to adapt their activities or change how they support their community during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The groups we are delighted to support include:
- Be The Change Youth Project CIC – Bolton
- Bold St3p – Manchester (pictured)
- Chryslis Limited (Trading As Autizma) – Greater Manchester
- Community Active Stockport CIC – Marple, Stockport
- Disability Stockport
- Emotional Wellbeing Group – Wigan
- Friends of Shahnameh – Stockport
- Hyde Little Theatre
- Indian Senior Citizens Centre – Manchester
- JC Foundation Trust – Broughton Ward, Salford
- Jigsaw Bury – Bury
- MASAKHANE – Bolton
- MODE Rehabilitation – Stockport
- On Top of the World – Hulme, Manchester
- Pantonic All Stars Steel Orchestra – Stockport
- Rochdale Dawah Centre
- Salford Pride
- Stockport Together
- The Incredible Plastic Street Band – Mossley, Greenfield and Lees
- The Resonance Centre – Clayton & Ancoats, Manchester
- Trust Music – Bolton
- Walikale Together Foundation – Greater Manchester
- Wild Things Performing Arts CIC – Rochdale
It is always worth remembering that if you support Forever Manchester, you support all this.
During these uncertain times, the ability of local community groups and organisations to best help people in their community remains dependant on maintaining support for them.
To be the first to find out about funding news, fundraising activities and exclusive Forever Manchester news, please sign up to our mailing list.
Date added: 4th May 2021