We were delighted to award £262,398 of funding to support 31 community groups across Greater Manchester as part of Arts Council England’s Let Create Jubilee Fund.
The Let’s Create Jubilee Fund, will ensure that thousands of people will have the opportunity to take part in a huge range of exciting creative activities for people of all ages and backgrounds to get involved in.
Made possible thanks to National Lottery players, the Let’s Create Jubilee Fund has been administered by UK Community Foundations on behalf of Arts Council England. The programme is designed to help voluntary and community organisations develop creative and cultural events to celebrate Her Majesty the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in June.
Forever Manchester is one of 44 community foundations awarding funding across the the country on behalf of Arts Council England.
Groups funded in Greater Manchester
- ALL FM – Levenshulme, Manchester
- Blackrod Sports and Community Centre – Bolton
- Bolton FM CIC
- Bolton Hindu Forum (BHF)
- Buile Hill Mansion Association – Salford
- Carrington Parish Council – Trafford
- Community Arts – Bury
- Community Media Crew Group – Manchester
- Community Support Centre – Salford
- De Butterfly CIC – Rochdale
- Deeplish Community Centre Association – Rochdale
- Denton West End Community Library – Tameside
- Downall Green Independent Methodist Church – Wigan
- Friends of Hulme Park – Manchester
- Friends of Victoria Park – Trafford
- Glittery CIC – Salford
- Gorton Visual Arts – Manchester
- Greenacres Community Association – Oldham
- Headspace Bolton CIC – Bolton
- Heaton Norris Community Centre – Stockport
- Idaraya Life CIC – Goose Green, Wigan
- Lamet Habayeb Association – Rochdale
- Levenshulme Market CIC
- MaD Theatre Company – Manchester
- Majic Sport and H&H Family Centre CIC – Salford
- Manchester Deaf Centre
- Precious Gems – Bolton
- Rammy Men CIC – Ramsbottom
- Rebuilding Lives Community Initative – Swinley, Wigan
- String of Hearts CIC – Manchester
- The Faith Network For Manchester (FN4M)
It is always worth remembering that if you support Forever Manchester, you support all this. The ability of local community groups and organisations to best help people in their community remains dependant on maintaining support for them.
To be the first to find out about funding news, fundraising activities and exclusive Forever Manchester news, please sign up to our mailing list.
Date added: 11th April 2022