We were delighted to provide £14,412 of funding to support 17 community groups in South Trafford and its adjacent areas since September 2022.
The Full Circle Funerals Partners Altrincham Fund aims to encourage and support grassroots community organisations. This means small, community-based and locally controlled groups that manage themselves, encourage people to get involved as volunteers and who just need a bit of financial help to be able to work with their community in the way they’d like.
The groups we were delighted to support were:
- 2nd Davyhulme Guides
- 3rd Benchill Brownies (St Lukes)
- Air Gallery CIC
- Altrincham Table Tennis Social Group
- Cruse Bereavement Support Manchester (pictured)
- Moor Nook Allotment & Gardening Society
- Trafford Hard of Hearing Group
- Trafford Veterans CIC
- 3rd (A) Timperley Brownies
- 4th Newall Green Guide Unit – Wythenshawe
- Altrincham Community Media CIC
- Girl Guiding Sale Division
- Living Without Sight Ltd Altrincham
- Manchester Harriers and Athletic Club
- Mile Shy Club – Altrincham
- Our Sale West
- Partington Guiding
It is always worth remembering that if you support Forever Manchester, you support all this. The ability of local community groups and organisations to best help people in their community remains dependant on maintaining support for them.
To be the first to find out about funding news, fundraising activities and exclusive Forever Manchester news, please sign up to our mailing list.
Join the movement. Get involved.Sign up to our mailing list Make a donation
Date added: 6th January 2023
Last updated: 1st June 2023