We were delighted to provide £13,100 of funding to support 14 community groups across Greater Manchester whose activities have been disrupted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Forever Manchester Awards aims to support grassroots community organisations. This means small, community-based and locally controlled groups that manage themselves, encourage people to get involved as volunteers and who just need a bit of financial help to be able to work with their community in the way they’d like.
We believe that connected communities make stronger, happier communities, so we love any activity that brings people together. Forever Manchester Awards supports groups to run activities to do just that.
In this latest round of Forever Manchester Awards, the groups we are delighted to support include:
- 4 Cheeky Monkeys C.I.C , – Sale
- Abram FC – Wigan
- Bolton North East Wildlife Trail
- BSCA LIONS – Bolton
- Communic8te Bury
- Community Education Initiative CIC – Manchester
- Finding Rainbows – Tameside and Manchester
- HERA – Bolton
- Kings Square Library – Salford
- Manchester Korfball Club – Trafford (pictured)
- Pennines in Bloom – Rochdale
- Springfield, Beech Hill and Gidlow Commnnnity – Wigan West
- The Outdoor Collaborative – – Oldham, Failsworth, Middleton
- Wigan Cosmos Football Club
It is always worth remembering that if you support Forever Manchester, you support all this.
During these uncertain times, the ability of local community groups and organisations to best help people in their community remains dependant on maintaining support for them.
To be the first to find out about funding news, fundraising activities and exclusive Forever Manchester news, please sign up to our mailing list.
Join the movement. Get involved.Sign up to our mailing list Make a donation
Date added: 30th April 2021