To celebrate 30 years of supporting community activity across Greater Manchester, Forever Manchester is hosting its Annual Birthday Party on Friday 7th February 2020 at The Principal Manchester on Oxford Street, Manchester.
We’d love you to join us for this fantastic celebration of 30 years of funding and supporting community activity across Greater Manchester. Bringing together over 500 passionate and dedicated Forever Manchester supporters, the evening will be in the format of a three-course meal with live performances from a selection of local community projects and an awards presentation, hosted by Manchester poet Tony Walsh. All this will be followed by a headline act and DJ set from Clint Boon, guaranteed to get you all on the dance floor and partying into the early hours.
The event is kindly sponsored by Express Solicitors.
Tickets on Sale
All profits from ticket sales will be reinvested in communities across Greater Manchester. The price of the ticket also helps Forever Manchester provide 100 complimentary tickets to members of community groups that we have supported.
- £100 per person.
- Tables of 10: £1,000.
- Tables of 12: £1,200.
The tickets have been kindly sponsored by DCB Group
The price of the ticket includes:
- A welcome drink on arrival (from 6.00pm).
- Three-course set menu (from 7.30pm).
- Awards ceremony with entertainment from local community groups.
- Special guest host, Tony Walsh, to guide you through the evening.
- Special guest Headline Act and special guest DJ Clint Boon.
How to book your ticket
- If you wish to purchase tickets or tables please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details.
- We will contact you to arrange payment and to explain the process of acquiring guests names and menu selection.
Friday 7th February 2020 (6.00pm – 1am)
The Principal Manchester
Oxford Street, Manchester, M60 7HA
(Entry via Whitworth Street Entrance)
Dress code: Smart casual
Drinks Reception at 6.00pm
Call to Dinner at 7pm
The Principal Manchester does not have its own car park; however parking is available at the NCP Car Parks on Whitworth Street or Oxford Street. Both car parks are a 2-minute walk from hotel.
Manchester Oxford Road Railway Station is directly opposite the hotel. Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station is a 10-minute walk to the hotel. Manchester Victoria is a 20-minute walk to the hotel.
The nearest Metrolink station is St. Peter’s Square, a 5-minute walk to the hotel.