We’re delighted to announce the shortlist for the ‘Connecting Communities Award’ which will be presented at Forever Manchester’s 30th Birthday Party on Friday 7th February 2020 at The Principal Manchester.
The Connecting Communities Award is given in recognition of a group of local people who have formed a project or put on an activity which brings people together, benefiting others in their neighbourhood.
The shortlist is:
- Benchill Knit ‘n’ Natter
- Bereavement 4 Kids (Wythenshawe)
- Better Things Football (Wythenshawe)
- Friends of Grosvenor Park (Lower Broughton, Salford)
- Get My Community Running (Eccles, Salford)
- Winster House (Norley Hall area, Wigan)