We’re delighted to announce the shortlist for the ‘Community Group of the Year Award’ which will be presented at Forever Manchester’s 30th Birthday Party on Friday 7th February 2020 at The Principal Manchester.
The award has been kindly sponsored by CDL.
The Community Group of the Year Award is given in recognition of a community group or project that has made a meaningful and significant impact, strengthening communities, making a difference and putting smiles on people’s faces.
The shortlist is:
- Can Survive UK (Moss Side, Manchester)
- Communities For All (Cheetham Hill, Manchester)
- Forget-Me-Not Buddies (Tameside)
- Helping the Homeless into Housing (Brinnington, Stockport)
- Manchester Mayhem Para Ice Hockey (Greater Manchester)
- Mindcrafts (Farnworth, Bolton)