We were delighted to award £22,569 of funding to support 25 grassroots community groups based across the ten boroughs of Greater Manchester.
Auto Trader and Forever Manchester recognise that great things happen in and around Greater Manchester on a daily basis and we want to shout about it!
The idea behind the Auto Trader Community Fund is to provide a positive, friendly and accessible approach to gaining much needed financial support for grassroots community organisations. This means small, community-based and locally controlled groups that manage themselves, encourage people to get involved as volunteers and who just need a bit of financial help to be able to work with their community in the way they’d like.
In this last round of the Auto Trader Community Fund, (application deadline 6th May 2022), awards of up to £1,000 were available.
The groups we were delighted to support include:
- 1st Gatley Rainbows and Brownies – Stockport
- Art Stop CIC – Marple
- Believe Achieve CIC – South East Bolton (pictured)
- Black Gold Arts -Moss Side, Manchester
- Bolton Deaf Social Club
- Bolton Diggers
- Cherrybrook – Douglas, Wigan
- Curious Crafty CIC – Greater Manchester wide
- Farnworth & District Parks Veterans Bowling Association
- Food 4 Thought – Irlam and Cadishead
- Foundation Mama Christine Mongi – Salford
- Friends of Didsbury Park, Manchester
- Friends of Shahnameh – Stockport
- Glodwick Cricket Club – Oldham
- Greater Manchester LGBT Social Support Network
- Happy Smiles Blog CIC – Wigan
- Knit n Knatter – Wythenshawe
- Little Green Sock Project – Urmston
- Merseybank Quids In – Chorlton
- Middleton Rounders Club
- Read Easy Wythenshawe
- ReMade Wigan CIC
- Richmond Street Community Centre – Ashton-under-Lyne
- Soul Sisters: Empowering People – Greater Manchester
- Trafford Veterans CIC
It is always worth remembering that, just like Auto Trader, if you support Forever Manchester, you support all this.
The ability of local community groups and organisations to best help people in their community remains dependant on maintaining support for them.
If, like Auto Trader, you own or work for a company based in Greater Manchester, the chances are that 90% of your colleagues live in Greater Manchester and are part of the very communities we support.
To find out more about how you can get involved with Forever Manchester please email us at email@example.com or telephone on 0161 214 0940.
Join the movement. Get involved.Sign up to our mailing list Make a donation
Date added: 29th June 2022