As part of Forever Manchester’s 30th Birthday Party, six awards will be given to; businesses, community groups and individuals in recognition of their efforts for Forever Manchester and their support to local communities across Greater Manchester.
The Connecting Communities Award is given in recognition of a group of local people who have formed a project or put on an activity which brings people together, benefiting others in their neighbourhood.
- Table of 10 tickets to the event.
- Best seats in the house.
- Two bottles of wine.
- Photograph of you presenting the award for your own PR purposes.
- Company description on the awards page of the programme.
- Listed as an award sponsor in the programme.
You’ll also have your branding on:
- The physical award.
- Forever Manchester website, individual sponsorship story and post-event story related to the award that you have sponsored (over 15,000 visitors per month).
- Social media coverage (over 34,000 followers).
- Visual presentation on screens at the event.
Sponsoring Forever Manchester’s 30th Birthday Party is a great way to support Forever Manchester while gaining fantastic brand awareness and exposure for your company. If you wish to sponsor the Connecting Communities Award please contact Jean Mills, Head of Business Development on 0161 214 0940 or firstname.lastname@example.org