Throughout October, we’re turbo-charging our fundraising and aim to raise a huge chunk of cash to help fund and support community activity across Greater Manchester – and we want you to be a part of it!
October Cheer Fest is not only a time to fundraise for Forever Manchester but also a time to have some fun, build team spirit and lift morale. As with all office fundraising it’s also a great opportunity for your company to match your staff’s fundraising efforts.
When, how and what you decide to do to raise some money is solely down to you, but to get you started we’ve listed 31 ideas below (one for each day in October).
- Buy a Forever Manchester Tombola ticket – you could win £1,000!
- Host a bake sale
- Have a dress up/down day
- Sign up to Amazon smile
- Donate your spare change
- Run an office sweepstake
- In a band? Put on a gig
- Order Forever Manchester Christmas cards
- Host a computer game office tournament
- Hold an auction
- Run a raffle
- Host a pop quiz
- Not into bake sales? have a house plant one!
- Give up chocolate, smoking, booze, sugar etc and donate the money saved to us
- Organise a social event or office party
- Non-uniform day – wear a Manchester Band T-shirt
- Shave your head or your beard
- Buy a Forever Manchester Birthday Party ticket
- Do a sponsored cycle to work for a week, day or month
- Get sponsored to run to work for the day or week
- Hold an office car boot
- Hold an office Sports Day
- Run a clothes swap
- Set up an office swear jar
- Offer your DIY/Craft skills to your fellow colleagues for a small charge
- Set up a Facebook Birthday Fundraiser
- Hold an office 5 a side tournament
- Host office bingo
- Second hand book sale
- Buy something from the Forever Manchester Shop
- And finally, host a spooky Halloween Party of course!
To take part in October Cheer Fest 2022 please email email@example.com and let us know what your plans are so we can share what you are doing on social media and help raise even more money.
Date added: 5th August 2022