Be the first to find out about funding news, fundraising activities and exclusive Forever Manchester news.
Tombola Ts & Cs
1. Captain Manchester's Magical Tombola is a charity fundraising initiative promoted and administered by Forever Manchester, a registered charity (Charity No. 1017504) and a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales under 2785133.
2. The person responsible for Captain Manchester's Magical Tombola is Nick Massey, Forever Manchester, 1st Floor, Phoenix House, 45 Cross Street, Manchester, M2 4JF.
3. Captain Manchester's Magical Tombola is a small society lottery and is registered with the licensing authority. It is run in compliance with the rules laid down by the Gambling Act 2005 (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk) and is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
4. Captain Manchester's Magical Tombola is intended to be a fun way to support Forever Manchester. if you feel you may have a problem with gambling, support and advice can be obtained from Gamble Aware or by contacting their National Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
5. Every penny raised from Captain Manchester's Magical Tombola will go to Forever Manchester to help fund and support community activity across Greater Manchester.
6. All entrants must be aged 18 or over and must be residents of the United Kingdom. Forever Manchester reserves the right to request verification of age. Any person who has entered who is under 18 years old will automatically forfeit any prize.
7. Forever Manchester employees are excluded from entering Captain Manchester's Magical Tombola.
8. Forever Manchester may (without any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, terminate or suspend the scheme. Forever Manchester has the right to change or update the rules at their discretion. The decision shall be final and binding.
9. In the event that a third party can no longer provide a prize, Forever Manchester will provide an alternative prize. Forever Manchester accepts no liability on the third party’s failure to provide the original prize.
10. The cost of entry is £5 each, and gives the entrant one chance of winning a prize in the advertised monthly draw.
11. Entrants can purchase more than one ticket, up to a maximum of 6 entries (£30), to give them more chance of winning.
12. A draw will be made every month, but new tickets must be purchased for each draw.
13. Entrants who purchase a physical ticket, will retain part of the ticket for proof of purchase, and return the remaining ticket stub together with their entry fee. Entrants are required to enter their contact details and email address on the returning ticket stub. The Ticket stub will be entered into the draw.
14. Entrants who purchase a ticket online will not receive a physical ticket. Instead Forever Manchester will produce a ticket(s) on the entrant's behalf which will be entered into the draw. All online entrants will receive a confirmation email for proof of purchase.
15. Any entrants that wish to inform Forever Manchester of any change in their contact details, should email email@example.com with immediate effect.
17. Each monthly draw will be conducted by adding all the tickets into a tombola drum, with the winning tickets being drawn by an independent person.
18. The winners will be notified by email within 5 working days of the draw being made, via the contact details registered.
19. The winner will be sent their prize within 28 working days of the draw.
20. All winners must adhere to the terms and conditions of each prize.
21. Forever Manchester accepts no liability for loss, theft or delay due to post for any correspondence or other items.
22. Forever Manchester reserves the right to publish the names of the winners on the Forever Manchester website.
23. No substitute will be offered for any prize.
24. By entering Captain Manchester’s Magical Tombola prize draw you agree to receiving further communications from Forever Manchester.
1st Floor, Phoenix House
45 Cross Street, Manchester, M2 4JF
0161 214 0940
Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England and Wales under 2785133. Registered Charity No. 1017504
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.