We’re delighted to announce that the next draw of Captain Manchester’s Magical Tombola, kindly sponsored by ZenOffice will take place on Friday 13th October with more amazing prizes on offer!
The September draw was a huge success, with 120 entries raising a fantastic £600 for Forever Manchester to support community activity right across Greater Manchester.
This month’s Magical Tombola will be drawn on Friday 13th October. Entry closes at 9am on Wednesday 11th October.
If you wish to take part in the Tombola draws every month you can now set up a monthly direct debit (scroll to the bottom of the page for more details).
Alternatively you can just buy tickets for the next draw in October.
This month, we have some more incredible prizes up for grabs:
A wonderful 3-night, 4-star, holiday for two to Fuerteventura
Kindly provided by Living It Travel
Return flights for two from Manchester. Three nights at a 4* Fuerteventura hotel. Airport transfers not included. See bottom of page for ‘Trip to Fuerteventura Conditions of Entry’.
Two tickets to see Pete Tong at Manchester Arena
Kindly provided by Manchester Arena
Two tickets, worth £65 each, to see Pete Tong Presents Ibiza Classics on Thursday 14th December.
A gin experience for two at Manchester Three Rivers Gin
Kindly provided by Manchester Three Rivers Gin
Captain Manchester’s Mystery Prize
As always, it’s a mystery…
Here’s a reminder of what you have to do – and remember, unlike similar models, every penny raised will be helping Forever Manchester support the communities where we all work, live and love:
How Can I Enter?
- You must be over 18 to enter
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Have your card details ready (it is £5 to enter one ticket – but you can buy more than one to increase your chances!)
- Click the ‘Enter the Magical Tombola’ button and fill out the form
- Wait patiently with everything crossed for the draw on Friday 13th October 2017
It’s that simple!
You will then receive a notification via email that your entry has been submitted. We will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your payment, and contact you again after the draw to let you know if you’ve been lucky or not.
SET UP A DIRECT DEBIT
If you wish to be automatically entered into future Tombola draws you can set up a monthly direct debit using the link below. You can choose to have up to six chances per month by selecting the relevant amount. For example, if you choose to have two chances per month, select “£10 (2 chances)” and each month we will enter two tickets into the draw for you.
When setting up the direct debit, you will be given a date of your first collection. If the date provided is after the next draw date, and you want to be entered into the next draw, you will have to buy a ‘one-off’ ticket for the next draw. For all future draws, you will be automatically entered into the draw.
If you wish to cancel your direct debit at any time, you can do so via your own bank, but please email us at email@example.com to let us know.
Once you have set up your direct debit, you will receive a confirmation email for you to check and confirm your details. We will be automatically notified of your direct debit payment.
If you encounter any problems, or have any questions regarding the direct debit payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRIP TO FUERTEVENTURA CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The promoter of this competition is Living It Travel and Forever Manchester.
- The prize includes return economy flights from Manchester and three nights’ accommodation (board unspecified) at a 4-star hotel in Fuerteventura.
- The periods travel can be taken in are between 27 October 2017 and 14 September 2018. Both hotel and flights are subject to availability. Early booking is recommended.
- The prize does not include travel insurance, visas (if applicable), airport transfers, meals and refreshments, optional activities or spending money.
- The winner must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid 10-year UK passport, with six months or more remaining after return to the UK.
- The winner must be contactable from the hours of 0900 to 1900 by telephone or email for 14 working days from first being contacted by Living It Travel and in a position to agree travel dates within this time period.