We’re delighted to announce that the next draw of Captain Manchester’s Magical Tombola, sponsored by ZenOffice, will take place on Friday 13th March 2020.
All money raised from the sale of Tombola Tickets goes to Forever Manchester to fund and support community activity across Greater Manchester.
The deadline to enter online is 12pm on Thursday 12th March.
1ST PRIZE: A wonderful 3-night trip for two to Paris
Paris is a global centre for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Charming, decadent amd quirky all at once – that’s the beauty of the French capital.
See bottom of page for Holiday Conditions of Entry
2ND PRIZE: Four Tickets for Cirque du Soleil at Manchester Arena
Cirque du Soleil is gliding into the UK with its coolest arena show yet – CRYSTAL. This one of a kind arena show blends circus arts and the world of ice skating in a stunning new production that will take the audience on a journey into a whimsical frozen playground where stunning skating combined with jaw dropping acrobatic feats defy the imagination.
Kindly provided by Manchester Arena
3RD PRIZE: Pizza and a round of drinks for two at Rudy’s
For Rudy’s it’s all about the pizza. Just like in Naples, their dough is made on site every day, takes 24 hours to double ferment and just 60 seconds to cook. It is soft, light and floppy… so fold for strength or tuck in with a knife and fork. Enjoy.
Kindly provided by Rudy’s
4TH PRIZE: Captain Manchester’s Mystery Prize
It’s a mystery!! Who knows what the Captain has in mind.
Here’s a reminder of what you have to do – and remember all proceeds go to Forever Manchester to fund and support community activity across Greater Manchester.
How Can I Enter?
You must be over 18 to enter. Read the Terms and Conditions. Have your card details ready (it is £5 to enter one ticket – but you can buy more than one to increase your chances!)
Click the ‘Buy a Ticket’ button and fill out the form. Wait patiently with everything crossed for the draw on Friday 13th March.
It’s that simple!
You will then receive a notification via email that your entry has been submitted. We will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your payment, and contact you again after the draw to let you know if you’ve been lucky or not.
SET UP A DIRECT DEBIT
If you wish to be automatically entered into future Tombola draws you can set up a monthly direct debit using the link below. You can choose to have up to six chances per month by selecting the relevant amount. For example, if you choose to have two chances per month, select “£10 (2 chances)” and each month we will enter two tickets into the draw for you.
When setting up the direct debit, you will be given a date of your first collection. If the date provided is after the next draw date, and you want to be entered into the next draw, you will have to buy a ‘one-off’ ticket for the next draw. For all future draws, you will be automatically entered into the draw.
If you wish to cancel your direct debit at any time, you can do so via your own bank, but please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Once you have set up your direct debit, you will receive a confirmation email for you to check and confirm your details. We will be automatically notified of your direct debit payment.
If you encounter any problems, or have any questions regarding the direct debit payment, please email us at email@example.com.
HOLIDAY CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Althams Travel will manage and plan the trip on behalf of Forever Manchester.
- The prize includes return flights from Manchester and three nights’ accommodation for two people to the advertised destination (board unspecified).
- The holiday is to be booked between the date of the draw and up to six months after the date of the draw. Both hotel and flights are subject to availability. Early booking is recommended.
- The prize does not include travel insurance, visas (if applicable), airport transfers, meals and refreshments, optional activities or spending money.
- The winner must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid 10-year UK passport, with six months or more remaining after return to the UK.
- The winner must be contactable from the hours of 09:00 to 19:00 by telephone or email for 14 working days from first being contacted by Althams Travel and in a position to agree travel dates within this time period.