Our Birthday Bash is at The Palace Hotel, Oxford Road on Friday 5th February 6.30pm-1am. We’ve got some handy tips on getting there thanks to the hotel below…
Map (click to enlarge image):
The Palace Hotel is situated directly opposite Oxford Road Station, is within walking distance of Piccadilly Station and St Peter’s Square tram station and is just a short journey from Manchester International Airport. Download direct train routes into Oxford Road Station.
- Manchester Oxford Road Station is directly opposite the hotel and serves destinations in South Manchester and the North of England such as Blackpool, Preston and Leeds
- Manchester Piccadilly is the main station for the city and serves London, Edinburgh and Cardiff amongst other destinations. This is a 10 minute walk from the hotel or 5 minutes by taxi
- Manchester Victoria is a 15 minute walk
Satnav postcode: M60 7HA
Parking at the Palace Hotel, Manchester
- The Palace Hotel does not have its own car park however parking is available at the NCP Manchester Palace Car Park on Whitworth Street a short walk from the hotel at a reduced rate for 24 hours/Overnight car parking of £15. This is payable locally at the hotel.
- Valet Parking is also available at only £25 for 24 hours, to book please call The Palace Hotel’s concierge on 0161 288 1111.
- Nearest Stations: Oxford Road Bus Stop & Piccadilly Gardens Bus Station
- Oxford Road Bus stop is directly outside of the hotel and serves destinations across the Greater Manchester area. You will also find bus stops on Whitworth Street
- The main Bus Station in the city is in Piccadilly Gardens which is a brief 10 minute walk from the hotel