Business Rocks has chosen Forever Manchester as its Charity Partner, and has already sold over 1,000 tickets!
Forever Manchester will be kindly receiving 10% of all ticket sales from the Business Rocks team as a donation to give back to the city that their event has launched in.
As well as news that they’ve sold over 1,000 tickets, Business Rocks also had another exciting announcement this week, as Dr Anita Goel, Chairman & Scientific Director of Nanobioism and X Prize winner has been confirmed as the tech events’ headline speaker.
Over 100 world renowned speakers from the tech world will be speaking as well as Dr Anita across the two days (21-22 April 2016), including Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
The event will be held at Manchester Central and tickets are still available and for a limited time only all passes are 2-4-1!
Business Rocks is the Global Platform for Tech Innovation.
A technology, music and investment summit like no other, taking over Manchester Central on 21 – 22 April 2016 with 48 hours of exclusive networking, pitching, learning, partying, a global life-changing Hackathon, cinema screenings, live music.
As well as a live EU referendum debate and vote, the summit will feature:
• 2-day technology & investment conference
• 300 exhibitors & start-ups
• Network with 5000 start-ups, developers, mentors, accelerators, investors & journalists
• 100+ world-class international speakers including the Woz!
• 5 stages – Developer, Headline, Investor, Master Class, Innov8 Pitch-Battle
• 2-day Innov8 Start-up Pitch Battle competition – 50K cash prize
• Investor speed-dating
• 3 After-Dark Summits across Manchester’s coolest clubs & bars.
• Workshops, master-classes, surgeries, demos
• Global Hackathon with a “Tech for Good” Theme
• Live music from up & coming bands and artists.
• Plus so much more…
Of their support for Forever Manchester, Founder Jonathan Cadden said: “Business Rocks believes that giving back is essential to rocking any business strategy and we’re honoured to be working with Forever Manchester as a charity partner, a local charity that helps the community of the place we love to call home – Manchester.”