We’re delighted to announce that the January draw of Captain Manchester’s Magical Tombola, sponsored by ZenOffice, will be drawn on Friday 11th January.
The December draw was a huge success, with 857 entries raising a fantastic £4,285 for Forever Manchester to support community activity right across Greater Manchester.
Online entries will close at 12pm on Thursday 10th January
If you wish to take part in the Tombola draws every month you can now set up a monthly direct debit (scroll to the bottom of this page for more details).
Alternatively you can just buy tickets for the next draw by clicking the button below:
BUY A TICKET FOR CPT MCR’S MAGICAL TOMBOLA
SET UP A DIRECT DEBIT FOR CPT MCR’S MAGICAL TOMBOLA
A wonderful 3-night trip for two to Malaga
Kindly provided by Althams Travel
Three nights in Malaga for two people.
See bottom of page for ‘Holiday Conditions of Entry’.
Two tickets to watch Snow Patrol at Manchester Arena on 30th January
Kindly provided by Manchester Arena.
Table of 4 for a Burns Night Special at Frog & Bucket
Kindly provided by the Frog & Bucket
Captain Manchester’s Mystery Prize!
As always, it’s a mystery…
Here’s a reminder of what you have to do – and remember every penny raised will be helping Forever Manchester support the communities where we all work, live and love:
How Can I Enter?
- You must be over 18 to enter
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Have your card details ready (it is £5 to enter one ticket – but you can buy more than one to increase your chances!)
- Click the ‘Buy a ticket’ button and fill out the form
- Wait patiently with everything crossed for the draw on Friday 11th January.
It’s that simple!
You will then receive a notification via email that your entry has been submitted. We will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your payment, and contact you again after the draw to let you know if you’ve been lucky or not.
SET UP A DIRECT DEBIT
If you wish to be automatically entered into future Tombola draws you can set up a monthly direct debit using the link below. You can choose to have up to six chances per month by selecting the relevant amount. For example, if you choose to have two chances per month, select “£10 (2 chances)” and each month we will enter two tickets into the draw for you.
When setting up the direct debit, you will be given a date of your first collection. If the date provided is after the next draw date, and you want to be entered into the next draw, you will have to buy a ‘one-off’ ticket for the next draw. For all future draws, you will be automatically entered into the draw.
If you wish to cancel your direct debit at any time, you can do so via your own bank, but please email us at email@example.com to let us know.
Once you have set up your direct debit, you will receive a confirmation email for you to check and confirm your details. We will be automatically notified of your direct debit payment.
If you encounter any problems, or have any questions regarding the direct debit payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SET UP A DIRECT DEBIT FOR THE TOMBOLA
HOLIDAY CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The promoter of this competition is Althams Travel and Forever Manchester.
- The prize includes return flights from Manchester and three nights’ accommodation for two people to Malaga (board unspecified).
- The periods travel can be taken in are between 14th February 2019 and 14th July 2019. Both hotel and flights are subject to availability. Early booking is recommended.
- The prize does not include travel insurance, visas (if applicable), airport transfers, meals and refreshments, optional activities or spending money.
- The winner must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid 10-year UK passport, with six months or more remaining after return to the UK.
- The winner must be contactable from the hours of 09:00 to 19:00 by telephone or email for 14 working days from first being contacted by Althams Travel and in a position to agree travel dates within this time period.