On 9th October Orchard took part in Caketober raising £156.
Orchard, based in Salford Quays is the North of England’s largest digital, creative and marketing recruitment consultancy.
The firm raised £156 by taking a cake trolley around their building selling them to other businesses in the area.
Huge thanks go to Orchard, the money they have raised will go towards supporting community groups across Greater Manchester.
Want to join in?
1. Get your colleagues or mates together in October and choose a day to host your event (there can be more than one if you’re a cake fiend).
2. Sign up at caketober.com and then get going with the baking and dressing up.
3. You’ll see we’ve put together a few Manchester themed recipes on the Caketober website too that you could even give a go.
4. Once you’ve signed up, your company or group will be recognised on the Caketober website as a supporter and we’ll tweet you on the day to wish you luck.
5. Finally, once you’re out of your food coma let us know how much you’ve raised and we’ll put it towards helping communities across Greater Manchester.