Sponsor the Connecting Communities Award at Forever Manchester’s Birthday Party on 10th February 2023 at the Kimpton Clocktower Hotel.
We are hosting our Annual Birthday Party and would like to invite you to sponsor the Connecting Communities Award. Together we can deliver a partnership that meets your corporate social responsibilities and help raise money to fund and support community activity across Greater Manchester.
As part of the event, awards will be given to businesses, community groups and individuals in recognition of their efforts for Forever Manchester and their support to local communities across Greater Manchester.
The Connecting Communities Award is given in recognition of a person or group of local people who have set up a new project or put on an activity which brings people together, benefiting others in their neighbourhood.
- Table of 10 tickets to the event.
- Best seats in the house.
- Two bottles of wine for your table.
- Opportunity to present the award to the recipient at the event.
- Photograph of you presenting the award for your own PR purposes.
- Company description on the awards page of the programme.
- Listed as an award sponsor in the event programme
You’ll also have your branding on:
- The physical award
- Forever Manchester website, individual sponsorship story and post-event story related to the award that you have sponsored (over 15,000 visitors per month).
- Social media coverage (over 41,000 followers).
- Visual representation on screens at the event.
Sponsoring Forever Manchester’s Birthday Party is a great way to support Forever Manchester while gaining fantastic brand awareness and exposure for your company. If you wish to sponsor the Connecting Communities award please contact Jean Mills, on 0161 214 0940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date added: 18th August 2022