Today’s Summer Social is now completely sold out!
We’re looking forward to the evening ahead, with the sun having his hat on and the event being at its full capacity.
The evening will play host to singer/songwriter Liam McClair, whose great Folk/Pop sounds had attendees at our First Friday event hooked earlier this year. His latest song, Honest can be heard using the player below:
As well as this we’ll have some great raffle prizes on offer. Huge thank you goes to the following businesses who have given us these great prizes:
The Place Aparthotel
- One night stay at The Place, Manchester in a one bedroom apartment with breakfast
All Star Lanes
- Opportunity for four guests to attend All Star Lanes, Manchester which includes: a game of bowling, a cocktail and two courses from the Eat, Drink, Bowl menu each
- Asian High Tea for two people at Grand Pacific where our Summer Social is taking place
Manchester with Love
- A limited edition print of Barton Arcade, which is part of the Manchester With Love set, created by Stan Chow and David Sedgwick
- A set of 12 postcards of iconic Manchester locations, created by Stan Chow and David Segdwick
Martin Miller’s Gin
- 75cl bottle of Martin Miller’s Gin, which you will be able to taste in our welcome drink on the evening
Raffle tickets will be priced at £5 for one strip or £10 for three strips. You will be able to purchase these via cash or PayPal on the night from two lovely members of our team – Gayle or Mel.
As well as a great way to celebrate the summer, our Summer Social is also about raising money for communities across Greater Manchester. We are hoping to raise over £1,000 from this event to benefit local people doing extraordinary things together across our region. £1,000 has the potential to help hundreds of people, so by purchasing a ticket for the event or a raffle ticket, you can really make a difference.
The exclusive access we have is strictly between 4-7pm, but feel free to stay on later and continue your night with fellow Forever Manchester supporters.
Not sure where you’re going? Grand Pacific is based in Spinningfields on The Avenue around the corner from its big sister, Australasia.