Our 25th birthday wouldn’t have come together without the hard work and generous donations of various people months before and on the day itself.
20th February saw us host our 25th birthday at The Midland Hotel, which brought together nearly 400 Greater Mancunians who support what we do here at Forever Manchester.
Such a huge event would not have come together without every individual that helped us either free of charge or at a reduced cost.
Forever Manchester would like to thank:
- Mark and Kat at Giraffe Event Creations who created our fabulous centre pieces and were a massive help on the night.
- Ambassador and Owner of So Beautiful Events, Susie Bell, who was the Production Manager on the night and ensured that the presentation ran smoothly on the night.
- Rachel Bell, Ambassador and Director of Love at Manchester Million supporters theEword, who was our Events and Volunteers Officer Cheryl’s right hand man on the day and throughout the organisation process.
- PR Consultant, Emma James who was involved in the event from start to finish and secured some great raffle prizes.
- Rebecca Molloy, who organised the volunteers.
- Adi Thomas of Verdure Floral Design, who donated the candelabras in the centre of the tables.
- Ian Bratby of Ambervision Design and Printing, who printed our programme and tickets at cost.
- Michelle O’Brien of Bow So Sweet, who made our birthday cake at no cost.
- Jonathon Danby of Drop Dead Chocolates, who made the chocolates that went with the coffees and provided a raffle prize at no cost.
- Ambassador Mike Henderson, who volunteered during the day helping to set up the room and also helped us at the end of the evening.
- Ambassador Sam Booth, who volunteered, helping us on the night.
- Ambassador Justice Ellis, who works at Manchester City and donated the signed Manchester City shirt for our auction.
- Carl Sukonik of The Vain Photos who donated his time to take the brilliant photographs of the evening.
- Jack Barton of Hard Rock Cafe, who played Captain Manchester (sssh, it’s a secret).
- Kathy Bridge of The Midland Hotel, who bent over backwards to ensure every one of our guests was happy and the set up of the night went smoothly.