Forever Manchester is a registered charity and is regulated by the Charity Commission.
Charity No: 1017504
Click below to view all the financial information published on the Charity Commission website.
The latest financial information published is year ending March 2016.
- Annual Income: £3.2M
- Long term investments: £6.8M
- Distributed £1.67M into local communities
- 85% of income received is available for charitable activities
- 33% of total income is retained for future use
- Forever Manchester has 6 Trustees and 16 staff members
- The charity operates in the ten boroughs of Greater Manchester