FM Women SOLD OUT
We are delighted to announce that tonight’s FM Women event is sold out.
The event, which is to inspire women from across Greater Manchester will see Jayne Hynes of Kiddyum and Judith McGarty of INspirED Stockport speak to 100 women, all celebrating female success stories.
Held at TATTU Manchester, which is in Manchester’s Spinningfields hotspot, the event is set to be a corker and will help to raise money for female-led community projects across Greater Manchester.
For those in attendance, the address is:
3 Hardman Square
As well as great speakers, tonight’s event will also have a raffle with some brilliant raffle prizes. The raffle will also raise money for female-led project’s just like Judith’s INspirED group. Raffle tickets will be £5 per strip or 3 strips for £10 and the following prizes are on offer:
- An evening of pampering for 15 at Space NK’s St Anne’s Square store
- A spa day for two at a Bannatyne’s Spa
- A Alterna 10 (The Science of 10 specialist hair products) hair gift set
- 2 x Sebastian professional hair gift sets
- 2 x single tickets for the Institute of Directors’ Women as Leaders Conference 2016
So far Forever Manchester Women has raised over £4,000 and we’re looking forward to raising even more this evening.
If you’re attending our event, huge thank you for helping us to raise money for inspirational community projects across Greater Manchester. If this one wasn’t for you, we’ve always got something for someone! Head to our Events Page to see what’s going on in the world of FM!