Businesses get in the Christmas spirit and donate over £1,400
A number of businesses based in Greater Manchester have raised over £1,400 for us over the Christmas period to help support local community projects.
Most of us returned to the daily grind this week, and we hope you’ve all had a great Christmas break. It’s important to keep the true Christmas spirit alive – the spirit of giving – and we’d like to recognise those businesses that have helped raise money for us at Christmastime.
Five Greater Manchester based companies donated the money they would usually reserve for designing and sending out Christmas cards.
- Boss Model Management, a city centre model agency, donated £500
- Deans Court Chambers, a barristers’ chambers in the city centre, donated £500
- Farleys Solicitors, a city centre law firm, donated £150
- ATEC (AT Engine Controls), providers of control equipment for the aerospace, oil and nuclear sectors, based in Swinton, kindly donated £140
- Hoopla Marketing, a social media marketing agency based in the city centre, donated £100
Keeping with the Christmas theme, Nimans, a leading communications distributor and part of the Nycomm Group based in Agecroft in Salford, raised £100 as part of a Christmas jumper fundraising event.
And Express Solicitors (pictured), a longstanding supporters of Forever Manchester, donated lots of toys to us that were then distributed to a breakfast club in Stretford.
These businesses have ensured that groups and projects in the communities in which they operate benefit from their generosity past the Christmas period and well into this New Year. They’ve helped local people do extraordinary things together and their holiday well-wishes will make a lasting impact.
A massive thank you from all at Forever Manchester and on behalf of the community groups in Greater Manchester that you will help support in the future.